HB 4192, Repeal & Replace Common Core is up for a second hearing Wednesday, March 15 at noon in the Anderson Building 5th floor. If you are able to attend, that would be wonderful.
The opposition from the MDE and lobbyists is strong. Please call the chair of the Michigan Competitiveness Committee, Representative Lee Chatfield’s office (517-373-2629) to express your support for HB 4192.
Also, call your own Representative and Senator.
Don’t assume anyone has decided to vote yes. Here are the committee members and their phone numbers you can also call.
- Rep. Erika Geiss 517-373-0852
- Rep. Abdullah Hammound 517-373-0847
- Rep. Sheldon Neeley 517-373-8808
- Rep. Henry Vaupel 517-373-8835
- Rep. Jim Lilly 517-373-0838
- Rep. Jason Wentworth (517) 373-8962
- Rep. Daire Rendon 517-373-3817
- Rep. Triston Cole 517-373-0829